Close this search box.

Tent Rental/Setup

Our tent insurance policy has been designed for camping enthusiasts, from the novice family camper through to the outdoor adventurer and our partners, Skyscraper insurance have experience in this area.

We offer tent rental insurance for your rental business. Whether you rent inflatable moonwalks or other types of party equipment such as chairs, tables, amusement rides, tents, mechanical bulls, zorb balls, inflatables, rock walls or more, we’ve got you covered! if you need to have insurance for your tent equipment rental business our staff specializes in finding competitive quotes for your individual risks. Tent rental setup insurance programs vary with different companies. That is why we represent all of the best programs in the industry to get you the best possible quote that we can.

Our quotes take into consideration your experience in the industry, your insurance track record and the units that you own and operate. This way we are able to provide you with affordable prices and coverage for your particular business. With more and more insurance companies pulling out of the industry, we are still here to provide you with outstanding coverage…and we aren’t going anywhere!

When a person needs a party tent for a wedding, a rototiller to dig up a garden bed, or a cement mixer to lay some concrete, often the first place to look is an equipment rental company. Whether you need to rent equipment for a project or party, or you are in the business of renting out equipment and supplies, you may be wondering whether you need rentals insurance to cover your risks.

Where do you find equipment rental insurance programs, and which companies offer the best coverage at the best rates? An independent agent in the Skyscraper insurance can help. These agents have access to quotes from multiple insurance companies and can assess your needs and compare coverage costs. To get quotes on equipment rental insurance, contact a local member agent today.

If you run an equipment rental or rental business, you may be wondering how to ensure that you and your equipment are covered against the risks you face. What if someone is injured while using your equipment? What if your equipment is damaged? Who pays?

For starters, you will need several basic business insurance policies, such as:

  • General liability: Provides coverage if you or your staff members are responsible for bodily injury or property damage to others.
  • Property insurance:
    • Covers your real property if you own your building
    • Covers your building contents, other than rental items
    • Covers your rental items
  • Commercial vehicle: Your policy will need to include auto liability to cover both bodily injury and property damage for yourself and all employees who drive on the job.
  • Workers compensation: Depending upon the laws in your state, you may need this coverage; it provides financial compensation to your employees in the event of a work-related injury or illness.