Close this search box.

Bounce Houses

Skyscraper insurance provides insurance for bounce houses– both inflatable rentals and within indoor inflatable centers – with the best coverage and lowest premiums. Our experienced staff understands that every venue has unique needs.

If you have experienced some accidents and have been hit with claims, making it tough to obtain or maintain coverage, we are here to help with bounce houses insurance. We are experienced in providing coverage for inflatables with substandard claims histories and other difficulties. Indoors or outdoors, we create customized commercial liability policies specifically designed for your inflatables business, including product liability, that will keep you operating and defend you in the event you are named in an incident, claim, or lawsuit.

What We Cover

  • Bounce Houses
  • Inflatable Slides and Inflatable Waterslides
  • Inflatable Mechanical Bulls and Wrestling/Boxing Rings
  • Party Equipment Rentals
  • Inflatable Obstacle Course
  • And more!

It looks like so much fun… a big inflated house or castle filled with kids jumping, flipping and bouncing of walls, having a blast. That is until an accident or injury. Bounce houses are notorious for bloody noses, broken bones and sprains, and head traumas at a staggering 11,000 injuries per year. So you may want to think twice before purchasing or renting an inflatable for your next birthday party or summer barbeque, and at the very least, talk to your insurance professional, first, to make sure your homeowners insurance will cover any mishaps.

Renting a bounce house from a professional company is always recommended over purchasing and setting up your own. Always make sure that the rental company is bonded and insured. Obtain a certificate of insurance ahead of time naming you as the certificate holder. Make sure to request a trained operator and ask to see the inflatable’s inspection history and the rental company’s safety record. Ask to see the safety manual and make sure the company follows all the safety guidelines during setup. If there is a problem or injury related to the bounce house, the rental company would be held responsible and their commercial liability insurance would provide coverage.

The short answer is probably.  If a child is injured at your home or in your yard, your homeowners insurance may cover the accident under two sections of your homeowners policy, personal liability and medical payments coverage.

  • Medical payment coverage would pay for medical expenses for an injured guest, up to the limits of your policy, whether you are negligent or not.
  • Liability coverage would cover you if you are sued and are found legally liable for the injuries, up your policy limits.

But what if the accident is serious and you reach your policy limits? We suggest you invest in a personal umbrella policy. A personal umbrella policy will give you peace of mind. It is a second layer of liability coverage that will go into effect, if you meet your homeowners insurance limits, to cover the remaining costs. For less than a dollar a day, you can get one million in additional coverage.