While we rejoin our loved ones for cookouts and pool parties to celebrate the beginning of summer, we encourage you to take a moment to reflect on the fallen members of our armed forces. The freedoms that we enjoy would not be possible without their valiant sacrifice G-d bless us all.
We would like to thank all of the veterans and current service members for their service and sacrifice. Your fallen brothers and sisters are remembered and we celebrate this day in their honor.
In observance of the Memorial Day holiday, some departments will operate on a modified schedule for Monday, May 31, Customer claims service portal available online skyscraperinsurance.com
In honor of Memorial Day, our underwriting & finance team will be closed Monday, May 31 Normal business hours will resume on Tuesday, June 1.
We all want to wish you a safe and happy Holiday Weekend!
We’re Not Joking When It Comes To Your cyber insurance plan
A cyber insurance policy also referred to as cyber risk insurance, is designed to help an organization mitigate risk exposure by offsetting costs involved with recovery after a cyber-related security breach or similar event.
Memorial Day is one of the United States’ most poignant federal holidays. It’s a day to remember and honor those who have lost their lives in military service.
The national holiday reflects on those lost in service through many historic battles, including the Civil War, World War II, and more recent conflicts. Many of us come together as a community to watch parades, visit memorials, or host barbecues or picnics with friends and family. This theme of remembrance is shared with other similar holidays, like Veterans Day which honors those who have served in the Armed Forces.
Whether you’re planning an event to remember our fallen heroes on Memorial Day or you’re looking for something to share with loved ones, the right words can help create a moment. Here are some of our favorite Memorial Day message options and greetings for your invitations, greeting cards, and decor.
Heartwarming Memorial Day Messages to Share
A longstanding Memorial Day tradition for some families is to get together and mark the holiday weekend with good food and good company. The Memorial Day weekend unofficially marks the start of Summer, so it’s the perfect time for an outdoor event or a cozy gathering centered around gratitude and remembrance.
Memorial Day Greetings
If you’re hosting a Memorial Day cookout or event this year, here’s some inspiration for your invitations. With a mix of shorter and longer messages, these Memorial Day message options are the perfect way to honor the spirit of the holiday in your cards or invitations.
- Thank you to the brave men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice.
- Let us remember those who courageously gave their lives.
- Join us as we remember and honor our heroes.
- Let’s use today to count our blessings and stand proud.
- Honoring our nation’s heroes on Memorial Day.
- We wish you a beautiful Memorial Day weekend.
- Today we honor those who made a great sacrifice for us.
- Let’s remember our fallen service members with pride this Memorial Day.
- Together we pay homage to those who have given us our freedom.
- We salute our fallen and give thanks on this Memorial Day.
- Today we express our gratitude to our fallen heroes.
- In remembrance of our heroes on this Memorial Day.
- Wishing you a memorable Memorial Day weekend.
- Today we honor those who have made the greatest sacrifice.
- Sending you warm wishes on this day of remembrance.
- Honoring our heroes who served to hold our flag high.
- Let us gather together in celebration of those who have fallen.
Honorable Memorial Day Quotes
Sometimes a card or party decor calls for an inspiring or heartwarming quote of remembrance. These Memorial Day quotes pay respects to those servicemen and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice, while carrying the spirit of their legacy.
- “May we never forget that freedom isn’t free.”
- “In memory of many, in memory of all”
- “We don’t know them all, but we owe them all.”
- “Never forget, ever honor”
- “Fallen, but not forgotten”
- “Our flag doesn’t fly because the wind moves it, but because of the last breath of each soldier who died protecting it.”
- “We come not to mourn our dead heroes but to praise them.”
- “Home of the free because of the brave”
- “We stand for the flag, we kneel for the fallen.”
- “All gave some, some gave all. Remember them this Memorial Day.”
- “Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.”
Famous Memorial Day Quotes
With Memorial Day playing a big part in our culture, it’s no surprise that there’s a growing collection of quotes from famous figures and celebrities. These Memorial Day quotes work well as a standout greeting on one side of your invitation or as a dedication below your event details.
- “Our debt to the heroic men and valiant women in the service of our country can never be repaid. They have earned our undying gratitude. America will never forget their sacrifices.” – Harry S. Truman
- “For the love of country they accepted death, and thus renounced all debts, and made immortal their patriotism and their virtue.” – James A. Garfield
- “Our nation owes a debt to its fallen heroes that we can never fully repay.” – Barack Obama
- “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies but the silence of our friends.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.” – Joseph Campbell
- “No arsenal, or no weapons in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women.” – Ronald Reagan
- “My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.” – John F. Kennedy
- “Those who have long enjoyed such privileges as we enjoy forget in time that men have died to win them.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “The highest obligation and privilege of citizenship is that of bearing arms for one’s country.” – George S. Patton, Jr.
- “How important it is for us to recognize our heroes and she-roes.” – Maya Angelou
- “Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of readiness to die.” – G.K. Chesterton
- “What I can do for my country, I am willing to do.” – Christopher Gadsden
- “Without memory, there is no culture. Without memory, there would be no civilization, no society, no future.” – Elie Wiesel
- “Heroes never die. They live on forever in the hearts and minds of those who would follow in their footsteps.” – Emily Potter
- “Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys. Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.” – Sun Tzu
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy
- “The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.” – Jeff Miller
Best Cards to Accompany Your Memorial Day Greetings
Hosting a Memorial Day weekend celebration is a great way to bring people together around a common cause. Make the process easier to manage with digital Memorial Day invitations or ecards where you can email out invites and manage RSVPs in one place. Here are some of our top Memorial Day invitations and cards to spread the word about your event.
Watch the show with The Risk Taker