Understanding the water industry, the processes involved and having the ability to assess your company’s risk exposures is where we excel.
We work with and are well known to leading organisations in the sector. Our experience and knowledge of the water treatment insurance industry means we are adept at navigating the regulatory environment our clients operate in. We understand that the industry is inherently diverse and includes both regulated as well as non-regulated activities, which can have an impact on your risk exposures and insurance requirements.
Water risks are often underestimated, disregarded or simply ignored. This can create exposures to your business.
We specialize in businesses who are engaged in:
- Management of water and air hygiene
- Water chlorination and disinfection of water systems, including use of chemical dosing and ultraviolet treatment
- The supply, installation and maintenance of water treatment equipment including packaged treatment plant, dosing and UV equipment, and remedial plumbing work
- Water treatment and purification of process or potable water, including use of reverse osmosis
- Treatment of sewage, wastewater and industrial effluent
- Consultancy services involving water, wastewater and environmental issues
We are aware that many of the covers we offer are often standard exclusions from many other policies you may be offered. Be aware that not all policies are the same. Our product is not available through any other broker.
We offer a policy that is tailored to the specific nature of your work:
- Efficacy cover – failure to perform its intended function
- Cover for Legionnaires outbreaks
- Bespoke cover tailored to your individual needs
- Risk management advice to help avoid losses and keep insurance costs down
- Excellent year round service based on agreed service standards