Close this search box.


When you’ve got Wallpapering Insurance from Skyscraper insurance, your business is built on a foundation of strength and protection. Which means you can worry less about risk, and focus more on growing your business.

In your Wallpapering business, choosing the right tool for the job is crucial. And so is protecting your business with the right insurance coverage. Skilled trade professionals face unique risks from a physically demanding industry with numerous regulatory hurdles. We understand your industry inside and out, and can find insurance products tailored to your specific business needs.

Skyscraper insurance has earned a reputation as the go to agency for design, decorating, and wallpapering professionals. Our relationships with leading insurance carriers allow us to get you the right coverage for your wallpapering business at the most competitive rates in the industry.

Contractors and construction professionals face unique risks, and it takes a special kind of insurance to protect a construction business. Contractor insurance is there to cover all aspects of your business, from protecting workers to safeguarding your tools and equipment. Construction professionals and small artisan tradesmen who carry the right insurance coverage can worry less about risk, and focus on running their business.

General liability insurance protects your business assets if someone claims damages in the course of construction. If anyone accuses you or one of your employees of negligence, or creating a work environment that was unsafe, your GL insurance policy kicks in to protect you. If your construction company or contracting business is ever faced with a lawsuit, your general liability insurance will cover the cost of investigations, legal fees, and costly court related expenses.

Contractors rely on their work vehicles to get the job done, but a personal auto policy won’t cover your auto if you are using it for your construction business. Commercial auto insurance provides coverage for the vehicles you and your employee use for work, and covers any autos titled by your business.