Street and Road Contractors know that improving this country’s infrastructure can be a daunting task. To help with the growing need, Skyscraper insurance has a Road Construction Insurance that is second to none. The program is built to tailor to the specific needs of highway, street, and road contractors risk management requirements.
Our program is designed for businesses of all sizes and demands, including companies who are hard to insure. We offer a wide range of insurance solutions, including, but not limited to:
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Contractor Bonds
- Tools & Equipment Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Employee Leasing
Skyscraper insurance’s Road Construction Insurance provides your company with a complete account solution.
Street and road contractors play an important role in the infrastructure of different places. That is why, the demand for them is high. You need the right expertise and expensive equipment to deliver quality results. If you are a street and road contractor or a subcontractor of a company, the last things that you want to think about are accidents and damages.
That is why you need the right insurance product to protect you and allow you to work without any worries. Here, at Skyscraper insurance, we have the right street and road construction insurance coverage that every business owner and contractor needs.
Why Skyscraper Insurance Services?
Here are some of the reasons why many street and road construction companies trust Skyscraper Insurance:
- We provide street and road construction insurance coverage with high premiums that help you prepare for any safety risks and reduce any loss cost for damages and injuries.
- We can tailor fit your insurance plan depending on your business needs and requirements.
- We also provide cost-effective insurance plans that will fit your budget.
- We have dedicated insurance specialists that will discuss the content of your street and road construction insurance plan for an obligation free consultation.
Benefits of having a street and road construction insurance plan
Here are some of the benefits that you may get when you have your business insured with the right street and road construction insurance policy:
- Any bodily injury and property damage to a third party caused by your business activities will be covered by your insurance plan.
- Depending on your coverage, your insurance may cover any income lost for employees who fail to work due to injuries received from work.
- Just like other contractors insurance plan, you get replacement and repair cost for stolen, broken, or damaged tools, equipment or even business vehicle.