Skyscraper Insurance offers many different coverages, so you can find the guarantees, flexibility and cash value options to fit your needs. Compare premiums, advantages and disadvantages of term, whole, and universal life insurance policies to figure out what kind of Life Insurance is right for you.
Is Term Life Insurance Right for You?
Term life insurance provides affordable coverage to meet your temporary needs. Term life insurance may be the right fit for you if you are looking for:
- Guaranteed coverage for a specific amount of time or to cover specific financial obligations
- Affordability and level payments that are guaranteed not to change
- A complement to an employer’s life insurance plan
- A quick and convenient sales process for eligible customers
How It Works
You can select a coverage period of 10, 15, 20 or 30 years. You receive a guaranteed death benefit for the term you choose, and your payments are guaranteed to remain level for the length of the term. A variety of add-on benefits, also known as riders, allow you to tailor your coverage to meet your need
Whole Life Insurance
Is Whole Life Insurance Right for You?
Whole Life Insurance offers lifelong protection, but it can do much more. Whole life insurance can give you:
- Lifelong coverage to protect your family from financial loss
- Level payments that are guaranteed to never change
- A guaranteed death benefit
- An option to build cash value