Hospital and medical charges have risen significantly in the past few years. Most healthcare plans do not cover all the expenses when an individual becomes hospitalized. Unfortunately, most individuals need to rely on their savings to make up the difference. Skyscraper insurance offers hospital indemnity benefits designed to help defray the expenses associated with a hospital stay.
Hospital Indemnity plans pay a lump sum daily benefit for each day an individual is confined in a hospital. Optional additional benefits are available for intensive care, skilled nursing care, or to help ease the recovery period after the stay ends.
- Guaranteed acceptance regardless of current state of health
- Benefits are payable directly to the individual
- Benefits can be used in any way an individual chooses – to cover additional costs like deductibles, co-pays or other out-of-pocket expenses, or to cover household or childcare expenses while hospitalized
- Benefits are payable in addition to any other insurance that may apply
- Attractive additional benefits available:
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Critical Illness benefit
- Custodial Care Facility benefit
- Emergency Care benefit
- Home Health Care benefit
- Hospice Care benefit