Accidents are likely to happen once the furniture is in your home! Look for Guardian Furniture Protection Plans at select furniture retailers.
Premium coverages are available for fabric, leather, and wood furniture, and may include:*
- Food or beverage stains on fabric, leather and wood.
- Stains caused by grass, crayons, grease, ballpoint pen ink, and cosmetics on upholstered furniture.
- Rips, tears, burns and punctures on fabric or leather upholstery.
- Liquid rings, heat marks and gouges on wood and stone.
- Glass and mirror breakage.
By now you’re probably wondering what the terms of this warranty are. We’ve got you covered. This warranty begins on the date you purchase the furniture and covers up to a total of 5 years from the date of purchase, based on the plan you buy. If your furniture problem meets the requirements of the coverage, we will send out a technician to service it at no cost to you. If we can’t resolve the problem, we will replace the damaged part of the furniture or the whole piece of furniture with either the same item or a suitable monetary substitute.
There are some exclusions from coverage, including damages incurred as a result of abuse or misuse, theft, vandalism, acts of God (fire, flood, explosions) or damages incurred before or during shipping. We do not cover pet damage from scratches, mold, mildew, rot, rust, or from vermin and insects.