Fine dining restaurant insurance protects restaurant owners against claims and lawsuits arising from food illnesses, slip and falls and property damages specific to the food industry operations.
We can provide:
- General and Product Liability
- Liquor Liability
- Excess Liability Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability
- Commercial Property
- Food Spoilage
- Workers Compensation
- Franchisee Certificate Compliance
Don’t let a lawsuit or other mishap drain your financial resources. Choose Skyscraper insurance to help you develop a comprehensive program for your restaurant group.
Why You Should Carry Restaurant Insurance
- Liability insurance gives you a layer of defense against third party bodily injury and property damage claims
- Continuity of Coverage with Franchisees
- Insurance Compliance and Certificate Tracking Services
- We become a resource for the Franchiser and Franchisee
With our breadth of experience working with restaurants, we are ideally placed to respond to the needs of the industry’s professionals, offering insurance solutions to the ever-present challenges they face.
What types of restaurants do we cover?
Our fine dining team work with some of the most well-known and highly regarded restaurants in the industry. we make sure that your covers are as top quality as the service you provide.
Multiple venues, chains and portfolios
Do you have more than one location that needs insuring? If so, Skyscraper insurance works with restaurant chains, franchises and portfolios. If you have more than one premises, then we can make sure you get the most suitable cover possible.