Skyscraper Insurance’s specially designed insurance program for ready-mix companies is tailored to protect the work and property of your unique ready-mix operation.
Our customizable program offers a variety of coverage’s and services to fit your unique insurance needs.
- Commercial auto liability/physical damage (minimum deductible $1000)
- General liability
- Employee benefit liability
- Employment practices liability
- Personal computers, EDP equipment, data, media, and phones
- Workers’ compensation and employer’s liability (except in OR & WA)
- Inland marine
- Equipment breakdown
- Medical payments/PIP deductibles available
Enhancement endorsements available for general liability, property, and auto.
The Skyscraper Insurance Ready Mix insurance program is specifically tailored for companies like yours that manufacture and transport ready mix concrete to construction job sites countrywide. We provide much more than protection. Our Institute of Risk Management gives you the telematics to help you improve safety and profitability, and our claims handling team uses a quick turnaround to keep you up and running.
If you work in the ready-mix cement industry, you are well aware that not every insurance agency has the ability to assist you with your insurance coverage needs. Fortunately, Associated Insurance Management does. As a local, independent insurance company, we work with several top-rated insurance carriers that provide commercial ready-mix insurance coverage. Our insurance professionals will happily work with you to find the right policies for your business.
Specialized Policies to Meet Your Business Needs
The size and cost of ready-mix trucks and equipment alone make your commercial insurance needs different from those of companies in other industries. Our custom commercial ready-mix policies take into consideration things such as
- The heavy weight of ready-mix trucks
- Pollution liability issues
- Radius of operation
- Age of vehicles and size of fleet
- Type of ready-mix operations (distribution, pumping operations, hauling, etc.)
- Types of product or tools hauled