Close this search box.

Beverages – Alcoholic and Non-alcoholic

The majority of states have liquor liability laws that apply to anyone who serves alcohol. If one of your employees drinks too much and gropes another employee or causes a car accident after the party, you could be sued.

Beverage insurance products for alcoholic beverages, non-alcoholic beverages, energy drinks, nutraceuticals and functional beverages. Whether you are making your product or using a copacker, we can tailor make a program that fits your coverage needs and budget.

Beverage Insurance for:

  • Craft Breweries
  • Craft Distilleries
  • Juices
  • Soda
  • Water
  • Coffee
  • Importers
  • Nutraceuticals
  • Functional Beverages
  • Beverage Co-Packer

Liquor liability insurance, also known as dram shop insurance, is liability coverage for businesses that serve, sell, distribute, manufacture or supply alcoholic beverages. Learn if your business needs liquor liability coverage and how it can affect your insurance costs.

Businesses that manufacture, sell, or serve alcoholic beverages generally need liquor liability insurance. Liquor liability coverage will protect the businesses against the cost of claims arising from alcohol-related damages or injury. The cost of liquor liability insurance ranges from $15 – $150+ per month, depending upon the types of coverage needed and other factors.

At the highest level, this insurance protects a company that manufactures, sells or serves alcohol, against claims that occur when a patron drinks too much and injures himself or someone else. Liquor liability insurancealso known as dram shop insurance, is liability coverage for businesses that serve, sell, distribute, manufacture or supply alcoholic beverages.

If your business serves alcoholic beverages, a patron of your establishment could become intoxicated and injure himself or someone else. The injured patron or third party could then sue your business for damages. You can protect your business against liquor-related claims by purchasing liquor liability insurance. This coverage is essential if your company operates a bar, tavern, winery, brewery, bartending service, restaurant or other business that makes, sells, or serves alcohol to others.